Do's and Dont's of financing
During the processing of your loan, there are certain Do's and Dont's to follow. These start after you get your pre-qualification letter. They will remain in effect until you close on the house and it is recorded with the town.
Make sure you Don't:
- Quit your job or get another job unless it is in the same line of work and for equal or more money. Please call your lender if this occurs.
- Allow anyone to make an inquiry on your credit report.
- Change bank accounts or transfer money within your existing bank accounts.
- Co-sign for anyone.
- Purchase an auto or take on any additional debt.
- Purchase any other real estate.
- Apply for credit anywhere or complete any other credit application.
- Charge any additional debt on any current credit.
- Start any home improvements that are not a condition of the loan.
Makre sure you do:
- Keep all accounts current, mortgages, car payments, credit cards, etc.
- Please call me any time a question may arise.
- Keep copies of all paycheck stubs and any statements on bills being paid off through this loan.
- Make payments on all accounts on or before the due date, even if the account is being paid off with your new loan.