Do you have a passion for being prepared, supporting a team by anticipating their needs, and working on many types of duties in a fast-paced environment? Are you glue? The right hand? The person who is behind the scenes making sure the trains run on time? Do you thrive in an environment where you are supportive, positive, and making a powerful difference in a team's productivity?
Busy real estate team seeks a Transaction Coordinator/Executive Assistant who wants to learn, grow, and execute!
You must have the following abilities:
- Exceptional organizational skills, initiative, and a quick learning ability
- Strong computer skills (all Office software, database management, social media skills, familiarity with Google Apps)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in a time-sensitive environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive, friendly, and supportive attitude
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
You must be:
- Personally accountable
- Positive, friendly, and supportive
- Adept at self-management
- Excellent at planning and organizing
- A continuous learner who is interested in growth
Some of your daily duties will include: managing client communication, managing multiple email boxes and social media sites, working towards deadlines, entering client information into our database, preparing new client folders and paperwork, as well as managing leads and listings.
This role will begin as part-time and for the right candidate, can grow into a full-time position on our growing team. Growth opportunity to take on listing management and other roles. This is not the position for someone who just wants to get their foot in the door for sales (contact us anyway and we can help with you that another way).